So, my list for the rest of the weekend:
- First and foremost, I need to finish my MFA submission. That includes writing one annotation (eke! I do have notes on it, though), editing/proofing other annotation and interdisc submission. Do copyedits on story based on mentor's feedback and writers' group feedback. Make sure bigger edits already done are working.
- Work on baby hat for Mary (I want to say finish, but I don't want to put that much pressure on myself!)
- Bring car to Honda dealership (some random part fell off the bottom of the car on our drive home today!). Get car washed if it's not raining.
- Buy mop and clean kitchen floor (my old one broke right before I was about to start scrubbing the floor on Sat. morning before we left. Of course, I had to do a quick once over on my hands and knees sans mop. It was then I knew I was truly crazy.)
- Set up composter and plant flowers outside.
- If have time and will, hem pants.
- Get manicure and pedicure.
- Go to yoga class.