Saturday, September 02, 2006

Things I did before vacation

Since some of you were amused by my pre-vacation cleaning, I thought I'd let you know that, alas, I didn't get to my whole list before I left. I did do most of it, though, and damn did it feel good. And, in fact, this is the first time I've come back from a vacation and not fallen into an immediate funk. So maybe there is a method to my madness...

So, my list for the rest of the weekend:
  1. First and foremost, I need to finish my MFA submission. That includes writing one annotation (eke! I do have notes on it, though), editing/proofing other annotation and interdisc submission. Do copyedits on story based on mentor's feedback and writers' group feedback. Make sure bigger edits already done are working.
  2. Work on baby hat for Mary (I want to say finish, but I don't want to put that much pressure on myself!)
  3. Bring car to Honda dealership (some random part fell off the bottom of the car on our drive home today!). Get car washed if it's not raining.
  4. Buy mop and clean kitchen floor (my old one broke right before I was about to start scrubbing the floor on Sat. morning before we left. Of course, I had to do a quick once over on my hands and knees sans mop. It was then I knew I was truly crazy.)
  5. Set up composter and plant flowers outside.
  6. If have time and will, hem pants.
  7. Get manicure and pedicure.
  8. Go to yoga class.
Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.