Here's my To Dos for the rest of the weekend and week:
- Write draft of Accidental Tourist Annotation
- Get some kinda draft done of dog pound story
- Plant plants from perrenial divide
- Go to yarn store and get special needle for sewing my baby hat/mitts together
- Email Globe about J.P story I'm pitching.
Next week (early)
- Do freelance piece
- Pick up next annotation book from library and start reading
- Deposit condo checks
- Start on interdisc project
- Continue working on story
- Start to figure out next semester's interdisc.
Next week (late)
- Continue reading, writing, and working on interdisc
Friday I don't think we have plans. Maybe I'll take B to see Little Miss Sunshine if we have time. Or I can always continue working on the above. Also, I need to revise the essay I plan to submit to a journal with an Oct. 1 deadline. I'll be getting feedback from my writer's group on Thurs. (A big thanks to FC for already providing great feedback on it!)
Saturday is the start of that crazy write-a-story-in-a-day contest. That night I have a party to go to.
Sunday I'll probably just work on finishing that day story, and the rest of my projects.