2. I forgot how emotional writing is. I started a new story, and man, monitoring my thoughts as I got back in front of the computer was crazy. I felt:
- impatient--I wanted to know what was going to happen already!
- scared--where was this story going? Was I wasting my time?
- annoyed--why was this taking so long to figure out?
All of this in about 30 minutes of writing.
3. OK, not a writerly update, but I thought I'd announce that we moved! We're just getting settled into our new "country estate" (sounds much better than suburban colonial, right?). It's so nice and relaxing. I am really happy with our decision.