Friday, February 02, 2007

Aurevoir essay!

I just sent a query on a new essay out to Jane Magazine. Thanks to January and Don for reading and giving me some great feedback. Fingers crossed! Oh, and I'll follow up with that other MIA editor on Monday.

This weekend, I'll be taking an intensive 2-day French class to prep for a trip to France I'm taking with my mom this spring (that right there will be fodder for about a million essays, I'm sure...). So I won't be blogging much.

A bien tot! Best Blogger Tips

6 comments:

Kay Cooke said...

Sounds like life's pretty fulfilling and satisfying right now - apart from some frustrating waiting - but there seems to be lots of other things going on in your life for you to turn your mind to.

Idiot Cook said...

Wow, Bug! Congrats on sending the essay out, and that's so cool about the class and the trip. Have fun! :)

TI said...

Bonne chance with the essay and the french. A bientot!

January said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Hope Jane picks up your thoughful essay.

Susan Johnston Taylor said...

Any word from the MIA editor? That's happened to me at least twice in the past few months, and it's really frustrating!

Unknown said...

Won't be blogging much, huh? I was wondering why you were piling a french class on top of everything. Glad to hear you'll be doing something just for fun!