So I thought I'd try to list some things I'm thankful for, above and beyond the biggies that I'll think about on Thursday (my husband, my friends, my health, my job, my family, having enough money, being born into the country I was, etc.)
So, I'm thankful:
- That I have a beautiful forest to walk my dog in every day.
- That I realized that if I drink decaf coffee I don't have to take medicine for acid reflux.
- That my husband loves to stay in bed as long as possible on cold weekends.
- That I often wake to my 16-pound cat lying on my belly.
- That I found yoga.
- That my friends stretch and support me.
- For yarn.
- That websites like this exist where you can buy art straight from the artist.
- That this year I realized how important writing is to me (and my sanity).
- For random connections with strangers, like when a man held the door for me at Dunkin Donuts yesterday and then refused to get in front of me in the long line, even though he really was there first.
- That I can get away with blogging at work.