Sunday, November 26, 2006

Last list of November

All in all I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I still need to figure out how to deal with my parents better. (They're very nice people and we never actually fight. But they do annoy the crap out of me from time to time, and I just hold it in. Healthy, right?)

Anyway, enough about that until the next time I have to see them. :)

I missed blogging this weekend, and having a sense of structure. So here's a list. It's short, but time consuming.

  • Finish new story for submission on Dec. 4.
  • Revise old story once I get feedback from writers' group and the two women who were in my MFA small group (we're exchanging work).
  • Get my house ready for my 12/9 Christmas party. This mainly means getting the hallway painted (hiring someone to do that, thank god), hanging up art in the hallway, priming and painting the spots I plastered in our bedroom and hanging art in there.
  • Work on Christmas knitting projects.

Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

January said...

Glad you survived your parents and had a nice holiday!

DJPare said...

Oh sure... painting your hallway before your party - always gotta top me, huh, CJ?? :)

Writer Bug said...

Haha. Actually I just found out our painter can't do it til after Christmas. So don't stay up painting all night this Friday, Don!

Repeater said...

Don't hold it in, bug. Write it out... glad you had a bit of fun, though.