- Get my interdis study plan created
- Get a second draft done of my short, short story
- Work on my Chloe essay. Hopefully have some semblance of a draft.
- Work on my thesis. (Not sure how to chunk this into smaller pieces yet so that's as specific as I can get, unfortunately.)
- Bring up Christmas decorations from basement
- Set up sewing/knitting area
- Freelance projects (bleh)
- Possibly go to the hardware store for some project goodies
- Possibly work on my new story, for which I now have the start of an outline:
- Scene with mom showing how she is now, post aneurysm
- Scene where aunt comes to visit to see how mom is doing, and where aunt sheds light on the fact that the mom is acting how she used to act, before her marriage.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
An outline and a shorter list
Here's a chunk of the To-Dos I'd like to get done this weekend (which is a long one thanks to Veteran's day, but it may just be a normal one thanks to an insane work project that might need some love over the weekend. Brian is away at a mystery writer's conference and I have consciously left a lot of my time open to get stuff done, and/or relax. Ha.)
Posted by Writer Bug at 1:29 PM