OK, so that's where I'm at. Susan's marriage is in trouble, and I assume that the end of the story will be when somehow her talks with Harold help her figure out what to do. I'm pretty sure they will meet multiple times.
Brainstorming: What could happen?
- He could get Susan to talk about her marriage somehow.
- They could reminisce together about June (S's mom)
- He could give her advice about marriage based on what June had said to him about Susan
- She could ask him what his wife knows
- She could yell at him
- She could tell her dad
- She could talk to her aunt about telling dad
- She could not even think about telling dad until Harold/aunt asks if she will.
- She could start crying
- He could start crying
- What about sis? Does she play into story at all? (It's mentioned in the beginning that she and her sister had gone through the boxes together, but so far Liz hasn't come back up)
- They could have an affair themselves
- He could tell her something she doesn't know, would never have guessed about her mom.
- She could share something that he couldn't have known, from June's life before knowing Harold.