Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A small update

Not sure what to write about, so maybe I'll just catalogue some goings on in this Bug's life.

  • I am officially done with Christmas shopping. Christmas knitting, on the other hand, is still roaring.
  • I've started running with Chloe in the morning. I don't go very far, but it's something.
  • I found a new yoga studio that I love.
  • I've also been meditating myself to sleep at night, which is quite nice.
  • Though I'm still having crazy bad dreams about my upcoming MFA residency. Usually I am lost/forgot to do my homework. So annoying.
  • I'm getting my hair cut by a new person tomorrow. I've had the hardest time finding a hair dresser I like. Fingers crossed...
Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

January said...

Good luck with teh haircut. No matter what, hair grows back!

:)

Anonymous said...

woo. done with the christmas shopping!

I popped into to see what you were doing.

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...

I still have nightmares about not getting off the bus at the right stop, not studying for the exam, etc. I can so relate to this.