Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sick sock


I don't know how this started, but Brian and I call each other "sick socks" when we're not feeling well. Today, I am a very sick sock. I was fine last night, and then I woke up with a head full of cotton and I get out of breath if I walk up a flight of stairs. I've slept pretty much all day. I just hope this goes away before tomorrow night, when I leave for my yoga retreat. I'll be sure to drink lots of juice and "chicken" soup (ie vegetarian chicken soup). This has also but a crimp in my revising schedule, but I am pretty happy with the story, so even if I don't get to revise it anymore, I think it will be fine. Back to bed. Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better! I hope it's not the "Bubonic Head Cold of Death."

Try the Sudafed Shower Soothers. They were a godsend.

Idiot Cook said...

Feel better, Bug!

January said...

Poor thing! I didn't realize you were sick. No need to read my article. Just get better so you can enjoy the weekend.

TI said...

Oh No! I hope you feel better for your yoga retreat. If you have what I had, bedrest might be the retreat that serves you best. And good for you that you're pleased enough with your revision as is.

Repeater said...

Oh, that really sucks, bug. I've been a bit of a sick sock myself the last few days, but that's just because I'm working (psychosomatic illness)I really hope you can still yoga it up- so hard to do when you've got any stuffiness