Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Reading question

I have the opportunity to read part of my creative writing at a thesis forum (for that other degree I'm getting that I rarely talk about). They want 15-20 minutes. How many pages would that be? Anyone know?

PS--Day one of the Purple Bracelet Challenge: Not so good. This rainy, raw weather ain't making this easy! Plus I had a hard time sleeping last night, and a harder time not complaining about it. The bracelet did make me think first beforeIM'ing my coworker about a slightly annoying situation. So, a minor victory, but I'll need to start over tomorrow. Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

DJPare said...

This rain sucks!! :)

Down with the bracelets!
Up with complaining!

See you tomorrow CJ!

TI said...

15-20 minutes is about 7-9 pages, depending how fast you read.

Repeater said...

Hey that's great. I was going to guess 5, but it sounds like ti knows for sure.

January said...

Welcome back to the dark side! We missed you.

There was an error in this gadget