Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Walking in circles

B told me about a very funny interview he heard on NPR today. It's with writer Merrill Markoe, who has a new book out called Walking in Circles Before Lying Down. As you may have guessed, it's about dogs. If you love animals, or just need a laugh, listen to the author discussing her book with Robin Young on Here and Now.

On a totally unrelated note, I thought I'd announce to the blogosphere my new fitness goal: to run or do yoga every day of the week (with maybe one day off). Try to keep me honest--ask me how it's going in a few weeks! Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

Becca said...

I'm trying to do the same - yoga or walking (I'm too old to run!) 5 days a week. I was doing pretty well until this week ;( How are you doing so far??

Good luck!

Writer Bug said...

Good for you, Becca! So far so good. I am really loving the yoga everyday (ish). It's a great way to unwind before bed.

DJPare said...

Hey,
I just bought a treadmill for my apartment, for those days when I just can't make it to the gym. I am VERY happy with the quality for what I paid! Might be something worth looking into for the winter...