Wednesday, August 08, 2007

2 new backwards schedules



I've got a lot to get done this month, for both my MFA and MA programs. Luckily my teaching assistantship/grad assistantship don't start for another month, so I can focus my energies, as following:



Next MFA submission due: Sept. 10 (consists of 1 new story, 7 pages of 15 page essay)
Sept 1-9: Revise both as needed
August 24-31: Spread time equally between essay and new story, getting a draft of each done
August 17-24: Concentrate on expanding essay, continue to write at least 1 hour on most days
August 10-17: Free write on story every day (1-3 hours)


Next MA submission due: Sept. 15 (consists of expanded 25 page essay, 2 revised short stories)
Sept. 7-14: Revise Rest of June
Sept. 1-7: Continue writing essay
August 24-31: Write new parts of essay
August 17-24: Revise Trying
August 10-17: Finish braindumping on new short stories I am adding to essay, and revise/expand other sections of essay

And what's up with no one commenting on my blog this week? Is no one visiting? Am I a pariah??? Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! Just revising...or trying to...

It was great to see you last weekend! Good luck with the work before the TA-ship starts.

Repeater said...

Oh, bug. No no no pariah, just the only dedicated one in the group. Good to see what you're up to. Busy as always, I see. I'm going to read back and see what I missed.

TI said...

love the schedule. will follow it myself. thanks, as usual.

January said...

I'm here, too!

I love your backwards schedules. Your energy and dedication just amazes me.