- Read and commented on Jessica's stories
- Sent her my stories for her comments
- Researched a few more places to send my Cartes story too (which I will do tomorrow)
- Started to flesh out an outline of my NaNoWriMo manuscript. I only got about 5 chapters in, but I think I'll stop there and start writing those five chapters because I think that I need to get those down before moving on to the next batch.
- Researched some writing retreats and realized that I don't want to apply to any until I have a better sense of what going will help me accomplish that I couldn't get done taking a "staycation".
Monday, December 22, 2008
Check... and check
A snowy weekend equals a productive weekend for bug. On the writing front, I: