Thursday, October 04, 2007

Streeeetched...

... too thin. I have finally hit the wall. I have taken on just one too many things, and I'm starting to go a tad crazy. My eye will start twitching any day now... But you know what, starting in the new year, I will just say no! I'll be in my thesis semester, and have a good excuse to cut back. I guess I could just start now, but I need some time to get used to the idea of not taking on so much stuff. Though I know I need to, these habits are hard to break! Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you....way too much stuff on my plate right now and my body is screaming for a break.

TI said...

I hear you, too. Why wait until the new year? Let's start saying "no" NOW.

January said...

Start praticing saying no now. Let the words form at your lips.

NO

Kids say it so easily. We should take pages out of their books.