Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best laid plans...and a new class!

Well, my commute SUCKED yesterday, so I didn't get home until much later than expected. And by then I was pretty beat, so I didn't end up writing. I did finish the book I was reading (while warming up my frozen body in a bath), When Will There Be Good News by Kate Atkinson. I found the book a little hard to get into because it bounced around to the stories of many different characters. But once I got a lay of the land and could keep everyone straight, it was enjoyable. The writing was particularly good, with lots of interesting plays on words.

My goal for this week/weekend is to finalize revisions on two short stories, and make a list of places to send them.

Also, I'm starting another class tonight! It's on writing the novel, and I hope to revise some chapters of my NaNoWriMo manuscript. I'm a little nervous to be back in the classroom, week in and week out. I thought I wanted the structure that a class would provide, and now I'm scared about that very same thing. I guess we'll see... Best Blogger Tips

No comments: