Susan of Martha's Vineyard Fiberfarm fame tagged me for this meme. And the best part? In the tag she said she thinks I'll be a literary superstar some day. Who could resist doing a meme when you're introduced like that?? So here are 6 unimportant things about me, in an unimportant order:
1. I once rode 150 miles on my bicycle, from Quincy to Provincetown, MA. It was a fundraiser for MS, and one that I will never, ever do again. It POURED for two days straight and was freezing cold, though the ride was in June. Now I do the way-more-sane 20 miler on Martha's Vineyard in May.
2. I can stand on my head. (Lots of years of yoga)
3. My favorite flower is Black Eyed Susans. Luckily, they're easy to grow so hopefully I'll have a garden full soon.
4. I am a militant recycler/composter. Though my husband thinks I'm insane, I think he loves this trait about me, too.
5. For no particular reason, Thursday is my favorite day of the week. I find Thursdays soothing.
6. In recent years I had to give up coffee due to heartburn. I miss it dearly, and I occassionally cheat. When I do, the caffeine affects me like crazy and I talk really fast and jump from topic to topic. It's what I imagine being on certain drugs must be like. And all for a $2 at the local coffee shop...
So now it's my turn to tag people! I'm going to tag those of you who have commented on recent posts on this blog:
The rules of the game are as follows:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.