Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yet another schedule

Ok, unless you're really looking for something to read, skip this post. Really. It will be boring. And it will repeat/contradict the schedule I posted earlier. But I need to get this revised schedule out there so I can refer back to it as needed. And I need to get very specific about how I'll be spending my writing time in the next few days. I've been finding that I'm feeling stressed and unproductive/unfocused, so hopefully a schedule will help me both buckle down and pencil in some downtime.

April 1: Thesis to Hester
March 12-April 1: Do line editing of all stories. Spice up verbs, cut extra words/paragraphs/etc.
March 12: DONE with major revisions
March 6-12: TBD (depending on how well I stick to the schedule, and if I have the energy to revise the two short short stories I have been debating about including in the thesis)
Feb. 27-March 6: Revise aneurysm story
Feb. 26: Journal about Aneurysm story, decide where to go with it.
Feb. 25: Day off.
Now-Feb. 25: Revise Bee story
Sunday: Family party, time spent on story TBD
Saturday: TBD (depending on how tonight and Friday writing go)
Friday night: Spend one hour on story, go out with B
Tomorrow: Morning pages about story. Night off! (Writer's group meets/Lost)
Tonight: Read through story, deciding where to insert new information I wrote
yesterday and responding to Hester's comments

Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

TI said...

As usual, I'll model mine on yours. Stay posted. You're good at setting the right pace (even when the pace is FAST!).

Repeater said...

I come back to see where you're at, and you tell me to skip the post! Hope you can stick to the schedule. I'm hoping I can too. So far so good, but oh, I'm tired. Getting the other house ready to sell by the end of the month, so maybe can breathe after that?? Miss you!

January said...

I never get tired of your reverse to-do lists. Gives me ideas for how to structure my own plans.