Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Labels

At the NEWS reading, one of the other readers read a great piece titled (something along the lines of), Things I've Been Called to My Face and Behind My Back. An inspiring piece that made me think of the many labels I've carried at various times in my life. Here are some, in no particular order:

vegetarian * mamma * bug * writer * editor * bitch * difficult * lovely * cute * smart * hardworking * slug * angel * favorite daughter * CJ * ceej * Chrissy * Chris * strong * a cryer * woman * girl * honey * babe * short * shortie * thin * student * teacher * creative *crafty * nag * pig * selfish * gardner * anxious * hypochondriac * fun * uptight Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

TI said...

Who would ever call you "pig"!? That seems unbelievable to me.

January said...

This is a great list!

I couldn't remember the title of the piece so I ended up making one up for myself.