Sunday, April 25, 2010

Loving, Coveting, Sharing

Susan over at the Fiber Farm Blog has a great recurring series that features items and articles she thinks her readers will like. She calls it Probably Something You Would Like.

Well, I, too, come across cool things and want to share them with my readers. So...I'm stealing her idea and calling it: Loving, Coveting, Sharing (LCS)

Here's my first LCS post! Let me know what you think of my finds--and add things you love, covet, and want to share in the comment field.
1.
I so could have used this shoot-through camera bag when we were in Costa Rica. It's basically a camera carrying case with one end uncovered, so you can actually use the camera while it's snug in its carrying case. One day we rented an ATV and drove all over crazy dusty, very pot-holed roads. I took pictures as we went, but I would have felt much more secure if I could have had the camera protected AND been able to shoot the awesome scenery.

Me and the ATV

2.
I am in love with this all natural face cream, The Soy of Life. My sister-in-law, who's an esthetician, has commented when she does my facials how much less dry my skin is since I started using it. It's pricey, but worth it. And it's a small business run by a husband and wife team. I met them at a local fair where they were selling their products and they were nice as could be.

3.

For a long time I've wanted to grow my little menagerie of animals (currently two dogs, a cat, and two bunnies). At the moment, I need, in a deeeep way, to simplify my life, not add to it. But a girl can dream, no? If I ever have the time and energy to take care of more creatures, I'd buy these two books on beekeeping and raising chickens

4.

This time of the year, I'm usually getting package after package from Michigan Bulbs, a great gardening catalog whose products never fail to impress. But, see my note above about simplifying. So I'm limiting myself to growing veggies and a few flowers from seeds, and otherwise just tending the stuff I already have.

(I promise I'll post some garden pics this weekend--the tulips I planted last year are gorgeous!) Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2007 latest classic quotes:

1. Money is not the problem, the problem is money!
2. burn incense may not necessarily be a monk, and may be the panda ...
3. drunk who has not satisfied me, I will help the wall!
4. I like a lie in the glass on the fly, the future is bright, but can not find the way out.
5. Who I am white, thin, beautiful ~ I like his good friend ~
6. on the thong: before, took off his underwear to see butt; now, unplug the bottom to see underpants ... ...
7. "What is optimism camp? "" Like this ... ... just like the teapot, red buttocks were burned, he still has feelings whistle! "
8. Contraceptive effect: not successful, then adults?
9. During the day without water, power failure at night, unable to pay wages, can not afford a plane, open the Selected Works of Deng find the answer turned out to be the Primary stage, turn to the end, I rely on,wedding dresses 2010, a hundred years.
10. I have a friend in China Unicom practice, one day, an old man approached the years, right about face on to sentence, "I do sheets to move cards,discount wedding dresses, OK?" and then without looking up my friend's on to sentence? "Master,simple wedding dresses 2010, it was Laiza wherever he goes!